Become an Authorized Dealer or Consultant
Aside from being a time-tested business solution, Carillon® ERP is ranked among the top 10 mid-market ERP packages worldwide*. Carillon has been continuously improving our ERP package for 20 plus years, and it is not difficult to see why we have so many satisfied customers. Carillon aims to provide authorized dealers and consultants with the knowledge, training, and support necessary to confidently recommend Carillon ERP. Our dealers and consultants are kept in the loop on upcoming features and expansions. Carillon understands that our dealers and consultants are the face of our solution. We make it a point to keep the Authorized Dealer and Consultant Program profitable and convenient for you. Submit the form below to schedule your training or request more information.
- Earn 10% of the license fee for referrals of new customers (some restrictions apply)
- Billing rates ranging from $150 – $350 per hour are not unusual for ERP software implementation experts
- Free telephone support when assisting mutual clients (some restrictions apply). This includes direct phone access to developers and quality assurance personnel.
- A not-for-resale license of Carillon® ERP for self-training and demonstration purposes
- Allowed to use Carillon Authorized Dealer or Consultant logo in an approved manner
- Listing on Carillon’s website
- Membership to the private Carillon Linked-In group
- Feedback for future enhancements given priority
- No membership fee
- Carillon Authorized Dealers and Consultants must successfully complete a 40 hour Authorized Dealer or Consultant Training course taught by Carillon executives, developers and quality assurance personnel. Equivalent knowledge exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis if you have previous experience working with Carillon. (The fee for this course is commonly waived).
- Carillon Authorized Dealers and Consultants must have a computer on which they maintain the current version of Carillon® ERP (which is provided as a benefit). This is commonly a laptop with at least 2 GB RAM and a display capable of at least 1280 x 1024 resolution. You must bring this computer to the training course.
Examples of restrictions:
- You may not earn a referral fee if the ERP solution is being licensed to your employer or an entity related to your employer.
- You can’t just send us a phone book of everybody in the USA and expect to get a referral fee.
- Free support is intended for situations where you are a third-party dealer or consultant. It is not intended to replace your employer’s need to purchase a support plan if your employer is using the product for internal use.
Carillon reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, add/remove requirements at any time, and to add/remove benefits at any time.
* As ranked by the Journal of Accountancy