Top Search words this month included "Cloud", "Implementation", and "Training". Sounds like companies are reinvesting in their growth and engaging new ERP software. Below are a few statistics for those in the market for a new system, courtesy of Panorama Consulting. For a list of how Carillon ERP remedies these concerns, please visit The Solution to ERP Implementation Failure.
- What are your biggest ERP Concerns?
- Where are we headed with SAaS and On-Premise ERP Systems?
- Which ERP implementation Factor is Most Important to Avoiding ERP Failure?
- What Do You Think is the Deadliest Sin of ERP Implentations?
- What is the Key Benefit Your Organization Realized After Implementing an ERP System?
- What ERP Implementation Approach Did Your Organization Adopt on Your Last ERP Project?
- What do you think is the biggest key to making an ERP implementation successful?
- Which of the Following Elements Account for the Largest Percentage of Your Total ERP Project Costs?